Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hardware / New Datamax Thermal printer configuration
« Last post by fisherandfather on March 31, 2017, 04:39:03 pm »
Just got a new E4205A Mark iii .  Can't seem to get it configured right to find the end of the label, it keeps printing higher and higher on the next label when it works.  are there some screwy config settings that I am missing somewhere?  THANKS!!
Hardware / Re: Scanner Guns?
« Last post by Caiti on May 03, 2016, 12:04:57 pm »
Brian, thanks for your help, but I have no options after I go to Tools, Devices. I have it on my other computers where you guys had set them up for us. But, not on the computer I'm adding. I'll have to call for help. Thank you!!
Hardware / Re: Scanner Guns?
« Last post by Brian Sorensen on May 02, 2016, 09:04:52 am »
Caiti,
This Brian Sorensen from c-Systems.
The scanners use a USB Serial Driver, and you must also scan a setup barcode to program the USB COM port emulation.
After the scanner is installed into Windows, open Infinity, choose Tools, then Devices, then Bar Code Reader, and then the correct COM port.
To get the correct driver, and the setup barcode, contact our Customer Support department, and they can assist.
Hardware / Scanner Guns?
« Last post by Caiti on April 29, 2016, 06:51:58 am »
I've been trying to install the scan gun and have successfully installed it on my computer but cannot get Infinity to recognize it as a tool. Has anyone done this before?
Enterprise BMS / Re: Email Processor Stops
« Last post by steveatrichardsonsaw on January 23, 2015, 08:48:06 am »
Here is an example of the error popping up since we had the internet "fixed" .

It doesn't occur on every email we send - but on busy days it occurs three to fours times - and if I am not at my desk it can cause some confusion and frustration at the store level due to the way in which we utilize the email program within csystems software.

On another note - we are in the process of changing to a much faster internet connection - it is unknown what will occur with these issues after the new service is established - but I can assure you that I will do my best to document this information here until we get this resolved.

See attachment

EDIT:
Once I clear the error window and restart the email processor everything works well for a period of time.
« Last post by steveatrichardsonsaw on December 16, 2014, 12:57:02 pm »
Yeah - all good on logging in from IE to Gmail.

Funny thing is - we can send 10 email in a row with no problems and then one of them will hang.

I have made screen shots of all of the error windows that we may refer back to in the future.

I still believe it is a poor internet connection issue. Our internet connection here is extremely poor and results in multiple issues - including simple speed issues when attempting to perform basic tasks - so I am waiting for the guy that signs our checks to upgrade the internet package and we will see at this time if that silves the issues with the email processor erroring (it that a word?) out and locking up occasionally.

Don't close this thread in case someone else has the same issue.

Also it gives me a place to document our issues with this concern until it gets resolved.

Thanks for your time, Joel.

- Steve
« Last post by jboyd on December 15, 2014, 09:19:52 am »
Steve,

Thank you for commenting on the forum.

I took a look at the logged errors this morning and I see they are "Handshake" errors. This is usually caused by the email processor not being able to communicate with the SMTP server using the supplied credentials.

Verify that your logon credentials are correct on the setup screen for the processor first (which I believe they are or the emails wouldn't send after a restart). If correct, then using IE, log onto the sending account directly to make sure there are not any of the "human verification" questions needing to be answered. Since this process uses IMAP to connect to a GMAIL account, there are times that connection needs verification to know it's a real account and not a spamming or phishing account.

Pseudo accounts, like having a "man@company.com" that is linked to a "man@gmail.com" can be problematic at times, but isn't that uncommon in todays practices and should work so long as there are not any extra credentials required to get to the real sending account (man@gmail.com). There is an option if this process becomes problematic at this step and contact us at support@csystemssoftware.com if you encounter this.

If you get far enough to be able to connect to the SMTP server directly through IE(in this case GMAIL), then the processor should be able to. Only other variances at that point should be any Anti-Virus running (since there are executables involved that create PDF's and move them around) or a latency in the network. We can supply a list of suggested Anti-Virus exceptions if required.

I hope this information helps and leads to some positive results. Please feel free to contact support@csystemssoftware.com or the support line at 817-649-3100 if you need direct assistance on the issue.

Joel
c-Systems Support Team

Enterprise BMS / Email Processor Stops
« Last post by steveatrichardsonsaw on December 12, 2014, 04:32:19 pm »
We are using Csystems Enterprise Rev: 37.12.1

The issue we have occurring is occasionally - maybe two to three time per day - the email processor stops and leaves email hanging - not sent - until we clear the error and restart the email processor. I doesn't hang on every email - and the email addresses are correct as the email goes through once we clear and reset.

We have checked to ensure the settings are correct - and csystems has verified the settings with Gmail on many occasions - we have also increased the RAM on the host PC to it's max - 8 Gigs of RAM.

We can only speculate that the issue is directly related to slow internet speeds as we don't get the best quality service at this time - possible due to our unique location.

Has anyone else encountered an issue such as this with the email processor?
And if so - what have you done to "cure" the concern?

Thanks in advance.

- Steve
Hardware / oki printers
« Last post by alfreenj on July 21, 2014, 08:03:27 am »
Is anyone else having paper jab problems with the B4600 printers? 
Is there a fix for it?
is there a better printer?
Enterprise BMS / Re: AP Check Printing
« Last post by Sjackson on June 25, 2014, 02:11:12 pm »
If we decide to replace the current printer, which one do you recommend?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10